It’s January which means it’s time for reflection on things achieved and things to come. I’ve accomplished more than what I put on the list one year ago. So what are the challenges for this year? My main focus in 2016 will be on learning new programming languages. I also want to familiarise myself with some test (automation) tools, though I don’t know which yet. Suggestions are appreciated.
Anyway, here’s my list so far.
- Complete the “Introducing C++ For Unreal Engine 4 Game Development” course and see to what level I want to take C++
- Play with Gatling, The Grinder, and…
- Coach more colleagues on the job
- Speak at conferences together with my colleague Jeroen Mengerink
- Run 10 km in under an hour
- Scroll to an element with Selenium WebDriver
- Test Doubles for the win